Hainan is known as the coconut island and a beautiful vacation place for most travelers across China. It is surrounded by beautiful beaches, clean air and blue skies. The locals are extremely friendly and enjoy to make friends with foreigners.
Excellent kindergarten teaching opportunity in Haikou, Hainan starting immediately. Quality school created to provide a higher level of education to students in Haikou island and to bring western culture to our next generation of students. A famous top education institution in Hainan well managed with excellent resources for teachers. Teaching with a Canadian curriculum all classes taught with foreign teachers.
Not your average school in China, this employer will offer you international level employment and management standards akin to back home with a proven, reliable and top-end teaching syllabus.
* Teaching English;
* You are required to teach kindergarten students;
* The students are aged from 3-6 years old;
* The class size is 12-15 students per class;
* The base salary is 12000 RMB-16000 RMB per month depending on your teaching experience and qualifications (1 month probation depending on ability);
* Z visa provided;
*1500 RMB-2500 RMB housing allowance provided depending on your teaching experience;
* Monthly bonus accrued given each semester;
* Monday to Friday 8: 30am A's 11: 30am morning class schedule, 11: 30am A's 2: 20pm resting lunch time, 2: 20pm A's 5: 15pm afternoon class session, weekends.
Salary: 12000 CNY(RMB) to 16000 CNY(RMB) Monthly
Housing: 1500 RMB-2500 RMB housing allowance provided depending on your teaching experience
Contract type: Full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: Kindergarten
Work Location: Haikou, Hainan
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8: 30am A's 11: 30am morning class schedule, 11: 30am A's 2: 20pm resting lunch time, 2: 20pm A's 5: 15pm afternoon class session, weekends off
Positions available: 3
- Teaching experience
- Accepted age range: 21 to 45
- TEFL Certificate or Higher
- Degree in any field
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish or Passport holders
To apply visit this link:
Alternatively, send your CV, passport copy, certificates copy and photo to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for more details call: (China) 86(0)20-37303381 Or (UK) 44 1202 935052